Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BUYER MUST KNOW

(a) Items are not refundable.
(b) Once you have submit your form, the form will be taken within
      two weeks time to process.
(c) You will receive an email from me within one week or may
      after one week or two weeks once you have submitted your
      form.
(d) Once I have confirmed the payment from the buyers, I will
       post the items within Five days working days.
(e) For any delays, I will inform the buyer.
(f)  Buyer has to inform me about the details of each transaction
       that has made once the payment has been done.
(g) Items will be checked properly before the items are posted.
(h) I will not responsible to the items once the items are posted,
(i)  For any Cash On Delivery (COD), there are only COD if you buy
      more than 5 sets of toothbrushes and only for the location that
      I have stated in the blog (click here).
(j) Once you fill up and submit the order form or Member Form,
      that means you do have already agreed with  
      BUYER MUST READ and you do confirm that you will buy
      the items that you are stated in the form.
(k) Mostly COD will be made on weekend, the date and time of COD
      will be made between the buyer and I.
(l)  First come, first serve.
(m) If you do not get an email reply within one month, you do
       have to sms to me to get a new order or resend the order form.
(n) I have the rights to update the informations in the blog at
       anytime if there is necessary to do it.
(o) Prices are negotiable if you buy more toothbrushes or more
       packages or you are interested to register as a member.

No comments: