Thursday, December 10, 2009

Inventor Profile



                           Name : Mr. Liew Hon Seong
        Birth of place : Ipoh, Malaysia
                       Interest : Actively in designing, 
                                    inventing and 
                                    innovating new types 
                                    of products (since young)
              Remarks : He has invented not less than 
                                    30 types of new products 
                                    such as :
                                    a) pen-form razor blade, 
                                    b) colour changeable sun 
                                        glasses,           
                                    c) adjustable clothes hanger 
                                    d) Multiway Toothbrush 
                                         and etc. 

Inventor's Statement

Since young, I have been maintaining the good habit of brushing my teeth regularly day and night. I have also been taught by teacher to brush my teeth in the correct manner. However, I still ended up with tooth decay problem. Later on, I realize that it is impossible to use an ordinary toothbrush to brush and clean up the teeth thoroughly, as our teeth are arranged in an 'U' shape. Therefore, I started to indulge myself in inventing a new type of toothbrush.

After years of research into the structure of human teeth and the function of toothbrush, i designed, invented and innovates more than 10 types of toothbrush. At last, after long period of experiment as well as practical experience, I finally invented this new type of Multiway Toothbrush.

No comments: